LA, FINALS: RHIANNON MCGAVIN, ZARIYA ALLEN, BELISSA ESCOBEDO, “SOMEWHERE IN AMERICA”
LA, FINALS: BELISSA ESCOBEDO+RHIANNON MCGAVIN, “KNOCK KNOCK”
Listen to this.
We need this.
This is so important. This is so important. This is so important.
omg thanks morgan ok i’m gonna use this as an excuse to talk about the poem a little
1) me and belissa had been discussing the idea of this poem for two months and then one day at practice we wrote it out in like, 20 minutes (grumpy girls are a renewable resource!)
2) the original poem was six minutes long, good god (we also talked about lolita, homophobia and transphobia towards survivors, and i think we had 8 slogans total at the breakdown (renewable resource!!), also the opening was way more disgusting whoops
3) i would get belissa angry before we performed by whispering “MEXICO LOST”
4) or, similarly, “HARRY STYLES LOOKS LIKE A GOBLIN”
5) this is definitely the most fucked up poem team la brought to bnv, double whoops
6) my mom keeps sharing this video on facebook so i hope the pta enjoys it
7) i’m still kinda waiting for us to get jumped by slutwalk la organizers
8) when you do the fake vomiting 10 times in a row for practice, your abs get SUCH A WORKOUT!!
I’m watching The Wind Rises, this new ghibli film about gay airplane boyfriends
so this is the view from the judges’ panel seat , as Nobu has said in 1 of Japanese tv news report that Yuzuru’s ina bauer is the high-lite of the choreography sequence because it shows Yuzuru’s long legs and flexibility which oozes the beauty of the performance.
Jackie Cruz and Diane Guerrero (Photos: Sarah Balch for InStyle.com)
Adventure time be knowing